Spring – it’s here, actually here. Soft grey dawn and now the sun is winning out and the cloud is breaking. This is when it’s good to be in Scotland!
- RT @janet_gover: Make yourself comfortable. Join other writers and me and @MsAlisonMay for our at-home writing retreat. August 14-16th A… 15 hours ago
- RT @katehardyauthor: Thrilled to say that my 92nd M&B has just been accepted :) The princess and the photographer and a kind of modern-day… 17 hours ago
- RT @FCapaldiBurgess: Anwen's on a wonderful Bank Holiday trip to Barry Island with her sweetheart. But it's August 1914, and storm clouds a… 17 hours ago
- RT @lizharrisauthor: Wow! Another fabulous 5* review on Amazon! "I absolutely LOVED this novel and I am looking forward to reading the seco… 17 hours ago
- RT @gilliallan: @RNATweets #TuesNews A #review which concludes:"I DO STRONGLY RECOMMEND THIS, EVEN IF YOU HATE ROMANTIC FICTION", from an a… 17 hours ago