Spring – it’s here, actually here. Soft grey dawn and now the sun is winning out and the cloud is breaking. This is when it’s good to be in Scotland!
- If you're going to mess up, mess up big! @katyhaye reviews @icysedgwick's The Necromancer's Apprentice #amreading… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 hours ago
- RT @TerriNixon: "Sometimes Nature is your enemy... Sometimes you have to look closer to home." Welcome to Caernoweth! #Cornwall #Saga £1.9… 16 hours ago
- RT @janelovering: Living in the Past - currently in the Top Ten Archaeology books on Kindle! amazon.co.uk/dp/B078GRHXT1 16 hours ago
- RT @ruth_wishart: The more heartbreaking stories emerge of Home Office inhumanity the more we begin to understand the truly awful death of… 1 day ago
- RT @KathrynFreeman1: Delighted to announce my next book, Oh Crumbs, is now available for pre-order. Set in a biscuit company, it’s a calori… 2 days ago